Wednesday, December 9, 2015

MGRs Residence at RAmavaram Chennai- Floods


My Dear MGRs admirers and worshipers and followers
I now call you to be ready to shed your tears ...
Look this two pictures of this issue of Junior vikadan

i have posted two pictures of the Saint MGrs Residence....
The home of Dr MGr ...
Once we used to meet our great Leader in this small humble home only..
I still remember how the great LTTE leaders Mr Prabhakaran  and MMathiah  were sitting that days...
i still remember how we met Dr MGr along with My family in the very same room..
Mr Vijayan was MGRs son like..
The family are living today in the same house which gave food and position to many
Present day Politicians and Leaders...
This is the same house which converted useless iron rods into useful citizens to society.

this is the same house Dr MGr  lived and Passed away..
I still remember how we took picture with Dr MGr...
I still remember all great events right from 1972 till date..
Now look athis two pictures ...Junior vikadan published in this current issue...
please judge by yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment